UIS Technology Partners is seeking a full time IT Support Specialist to perform the following IT services:
Position Duties include:
The Specialist will provide these services in a per-hour billing or flat rate monthly setting and will track all time, in either case, for proper billing and cost accounting. Common devices and items that will be worked on include:
• PC / Workstation support
• Peripherals (ie – external hard drive and printer support)
• Act as technical escalation point for Desktop Support Engineers
• Server Installation and Support
• Network Installation (WIFI, Switches, Firewalls)
Can continually demonstrate excellent customer service skills by:
• Creating a positive impression at all times with all customers.
• Increasing customer satisfaction through effective and timely communication in person, through email and by phone
• Making all customers feel valued on an ongoing basis through establishment of rapport and relationship building
• Providing value to customers with difficult issues through use of good listening, communication, and problems solving skills
• Time management
• Would be assigned as Backup Engineer at specific Client Sites
• Maintain a consistent schedule for on-site visits
• Ability to visit multiple client sites Experience Requirements (Hands-on)
• Basic network security/route/switch fundamentals
• PC and Server Hardware
• Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, DFS, Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services, Exchange, Power Shell, SSL Protocol/Certificates, Patch Management, Office 365, SQL
• Google G Suite Administration
• Kaseya is helpful
• Prior experience working with a Managed Services Provider is helpful
Why Join Us?
UIS Technology Partners provides technology services to all types of organizations, with a focus on the non-profits, professional services, and manufacturing industries. We service organizations from 20 – 500 employees throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. We specialize in a variety of solutions—managed services, IT projects and Hosted Cloud Services. In everything we do, we add passion, creativity, and teamwork.
We are looking for our next team member to help us grow, invent and succeed. Visit our web site at www.uistechnologypartners.com.
Interested candidates need own vehicle and must be able to provide timely service to UIS clients at multiple sites in the San Francisco Bay Area. Candidates should email a cover letter and resume (preferably in the body of the email) replying to this ad. In your cover letter describe why you are interested in UIS Technology Partners, and how your experience coincides with our needs. Please include your salary requirements.
UIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer